Use Social Networking for Good, Part II
This is Part Two of our Social Networking podcast where we discuss how to use Gchat, Google Docs, and blogs as tools for social networking as a writer. A lowdown of what we discuss:
- A great way to collaborate with your fellow writers from a distance and get feedback on your work. With the new Google docs, you can easily edit and discuss a pitch, an idea, or essay without picking up your phone.
- Fantastic for brainstorming and just throwing ideas against a wall to see what sticks.
- If you don’t have one, get one.
- Follow other blogs via RSS feed.
- Don’t be shy! Contribute to the conversation. By commenting on someone else’s blog, you’re likely to get commenters on yours.
Freelance Friends is produced by Rita and Jennifer. Tune in August 11th. We’ll be talking about procrastination. Got comments, questions, advice of your own to share? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll discuss your comments on the air!