My First Blog Award: “You’re Going Places, Baby!”
A blog reader of mine, OLLIN MORALES, recently gave my blog an award! The “You’re Going Places, Baby!” award. He described my blog as “helpful, practical, and tenacious.” I’m so happy that’s what he thinks because I strive to be helpful to other writers and creatives.
So in keeping with that mentality, as part of my award, I am to pass along the awards to 5 bloggers who I think are fantastic. For my award winners, you get to pass the good karma along too (see below):
Constant Creator — This is a great resource for artists that promotes jobs, auditions, writing fellowships. Plus, creative questions to keep your creative mind thinking.
Just Jenn Recipes — Jenn has great recipes and makes awesome cupcakes. She also makes some of the best stationary I’ve ever seen.
Apocalypse Chow — Besides having a great blog name, my friend Rita chronicles her love of science fiction and food.
Lenscratch — Aline’s daily blog showcasing photographers is a delight for the eyes. She truly loves photography.
Ghostrighters — Keeping photographers in the know about what resources are out there for them.
I’m supposed to share 7 things about myself so here it goes:
1) In my eighth grade yearbook, I wrote that I wanted to be editor-in-chief of People magazine.
2) My Cute Overload calendar is one of my favorite things to look at every day. Cute animals are my weakness.
3) I told my husband that we’d never date (we are best friends) and now he’s the love of my life.
4) I went to a performing arts public high school in Red Bank, NJ. I was a creative writing major and it set me on this path!
5) I love the color pink.
6) Whenever I got extra money as a kid, I bought books.
7) I am happy to be living my dream as a writer.
1) Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass the award along to 5 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
4) Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.